Re: Fastest filesystem on linux

hi,
i womder if u can make yr filesystems faster than
the fs currently there in linux,
Although Lustre can load on one machine
but it will further slow down u,its basis is
read/write stribing across clusters,
i dont know definately but use of scuzzy hdd wil
slightly increase the speed,as it concerned with
latency of head also
but through software only its not possible if u have
multiple HD's then try RAID0
if some fs exist to speed the I/O in single computer
and single HD then i also wants to know abt that.
but u wont get better anything than currently have
of course software solution.
Prasanna