Re: Float numbers in kernel

hi,
You cant do floating point operattions in kernel,
but once i had seen a very nice thing while googling
abt making yr kernel message readable in floating
point from user space , as i wanted
to log my messages in floating point format,
i dont remember how i had done,
but google will tell u the answer.
sorry i dont have that link now
thanks