RE: /proc

make process completes but with few of the errors.
It converts few of the files to html format when I give make command
with htmldocs parameter, but leave leaves few of the docs without
converting them, I think it's because of the errors I get in make
command.

Regards,
Gaurav

-----Original Message----- From: manish regmi [mailto:manish_regmi@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:31 PM To: Dhiman, Gaurav Cc: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: /proc

>Thanks !!
>But its not able to convert every.sgml file in .html file.
>It is converting few of those.
>
>Regards,
>Gaurav

Hi,
make htmldocs
make pdfdocs

It should convert every documents in folder ...documentenation/DocBook
folder to html or pdf (not the txt files of Documentation folder).

Does the make process complete?
It completes in my 2.6.7 sources.

regards manish

What errors do you get?
IIRC you need to have dookbook packages installed. In Fedora 2 it it is CD 2.

Can you post the errors?

regards manish

-- Kernelnewbies: Help each other learn about the Linux kernel. Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/ FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/