Data Structure Daigram Genration Utility

Hi,

Is there any utility on Linux which can map the data structures and can represent the diagram of related data structures. I mean we have utilities which can create the call graphs (graph representing the flow through function calls), is there similar utility for generation of diagram for data structures. This type of utility can really help in understanding the Kernel well. If there is any, please give the link to it.

Regards,

Gaurav