Re: interrupt function

Maikon Bueno (maikon@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hi All...
> I`m trying to enable the serial interrupt, but whenever it happens
> some event, the interrupt function isn't called.
> The follow code will be a serial mouse driver. When some event occurs,
> the "interrupt_count" is incremented and its result is shown when the
> module is released.
> I would like to know how to enable the interrupt function... I don't
> know what is happening.

You can install irq on module_input or open. Have you tried to put it in
initizialisation code ?
printked in your handler ;) (ok, if your int var is incremented, printk
will be displayd ;-) )

Have a good day.

--
Amicalement/Regards

Christophe Lucas - c.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxx - Registered User #271267

 * GNU/Linux developer/network administrator
 * Membre du RotomaLUG (LUG de la région Rouennaise)
   (http://www.rotomalug.org)
 * http://odie.mcom.fr/~clucas/