RE: structure sk_buff

Pl stop wasting other people's time and START reading code!

So is this i want to know, how?? Do you know?

Regards,
Luis Henrique.

--- J Kang <jkang_hm@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu: > hi Luis,

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/