From: "Greg KH" <greg@kroah.com>
To: "Narasimha Charya" <narasimha_charya@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 11:41
Subject: Re: Your valuable Suggestions / Advise for Beginners in Device Driver Devp. under Embedded Linux Platform

 On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 03:35:53AM -0000, Narasimha Charya wrote:

Dear Linux User,

 Greetings !

 Hope you are doing fine.

I am writing this mail to you in order to seek your valuable guidance / suggestions towards Device Driver Development under Embedded Linux Platform.  I came across your posted messages in the website and

What website ?

thought that you would be the right person to get in touch with, in order to gather information.

Great questions, care to ask this on the kernelnewbies mailing list ?
That way I can answer it in public to enable everyone else to know the answer, and let the search engines pick it up.

Thanks,

Greg k-h