Re: disablenetwork() syscall

Thanks! (Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy, and I haven't checked the mailing lists in a while).

I've written (but not tested) an updated patch, for 2.6.7.

I probably won't start really working on anything like this for at least another 2 years or so (when I graduate from undergrad Engineering), so if you're interested in something like this, don't wait for me! :-)

Posting the entire message context, due to the long delay: