Re: Interrupt time handling

hi,
interrupt comes to do any work its not at all
concerned with current process executing,it might be
the case that interrupt in interrupting other low
priority interrupt,so current pointer is not valid
here,
in case of timer handler its work is to see that
timeslice of current process expired or exhausted if
it is then invoke the scheduler to schedule next one
so it invokes with this specific task in mind,
I think in LDD author meant that one cant do any work
in interrupt concerning some specific process in mind
beleiving some process always running if interrupt
comes or anything like that.
correct me if i'm wrong
Prasanna