From: bunty [mailto:bunty123_4@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:18 PM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Cc: michf@post.tau.ac.il; mohanlal@samsung.com
Subject: how packet stored in skb?

  hello,

why is it neccessary to copy skb->data to skb->h.raw and skb->nh.raw in dev.c file?
I think the whole packet structure along with data and all headers are already mapped to skb structure and after receiving packet i think no function is using raw variables to process packet they only get values from skb structure.
regards,
parag.