Re: List of Processes

There are many type of lock and each of them have their own utility. If you
can sleep, semaphore is probably what you'll use. Example:

static DECLARE_MUTEX(m);

down(&m);
/* accessing your global structure */
up(&m);

There are more than theses 2 methods to work with semaphore. Look at the
source. You can look for spin lock too. Spin lock are use often used in ISR
because they dont sleep. However, they are cpu consuming so be careful when
you hold a spin lock to hold it as short as possible.