From: kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org
[mailto:kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org] On Behalf Of murad ali
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:28 AM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Subject: procfs.o insmod error

Hi Respected Colligues

I am LKMP Learner. I  compiled The file procfs.c (in Linux kernel Module

Programming Guide) With following Command successfully
gcc -c -o2 -isystem /lib/modules/2.4.19/include procfs.c
But when I try to Insert it with insmod command , it get the following
errors

procfs.o: unresolved symbol proc_register
procfs.o: unresolved symbol proc_unregister

and with lsmod no modules get appears.
soon reply will b hihly appretiated.
wish u best of Luck