RE: kernel threads

i read that already, there the programmer has used his own functions to
create threads and all, i just wanted to know if kernel threads are
standard features and if kernel provides some functions to create, destroy
them, because I never came across them in linux till now. I dont think
drivers create different threads, correct ?

thanks
Amit

Anandraj <arm@tataelxsi.co.in>@nl.linux.org on 06/30/2004 12:52:11 PM

Sent by:    kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org