Explanation about entry.S

Hi,

entry.S in kernel source is the file that contains all the logic which gets executed during any system call entry or return, but this whole file is written in assembly language. Well I know a bit of it, can understand the simple code written in it, but can not figure out anything out of entry.S. If somebody knows any good link which explains this file in detail, please let me know or if somebody can explain it in details, please do that.

Regards,

Gaurav