kdb

hi people,

I am not able to ftp kdb-patch ( linux-2.4.21 , AMD64 architecture) from
oss.sgi.com

anonymous ftp is not working on oss.sgi.com is suppose...

Does nebody know how to download it. If anybody has kdb patch for x86_64
architecture, please mail me the patch or tell me the location of the patch
.

-------------------

salil

its the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life
interesting---- paul coelho(the alchemist)

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.