Re: ioctl and _IOx macros

Hi dan

Im not an ioctl expert im afraid, so no further suggestions ;-)

Danilo Reinhardt <Danilo.Reinhardt@de.bosch.com>@nl.linux.org on 06/09/2004
06:32:23 PM

Sent by:    kernelnewbies-bounce@nl.linux.org

To:    Kernel Newbies <kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org>
cc:

Subject:    Re: ioctl and _IOx macros

Thanks amit,

this can't be the problem. I exchanged the second parameter of the first
and the third call. The first works as before, the third does also
return EINVAL. I also changed the first '&' to some other, no change.

Any further suggestions?