Re: Getting higher clock-rate

hi,
Changing HZ value  if you have any great idea,
otherwise  it will  unneceessarily  overhead the
system
and moreover your system will start performing badly,
and need static compilation of kernel,
what i might suggest is to change the timer0 count
with your count
this will be easy as if any worst goes you will
restart the computer or unload the module,if the
system is that much good behaving,
HZ is dividing valua to that counter for e.g
#define HZ 100 will give you counter
of 1193180/100=11931 so load it and reset to original
value using following 2 functions
void set_pit_count(int counter)
{
	cli();