RE: how to test hotplugability for pci driver?

hi greg,

nope! i had'nt gone thru. the Documentation/pci.txt file,
but i guess my driver follows almost all the things mentioned
in it (it's a really good doc. quite thorough!).

One thing i think i did'nt do is that i'm not exporting the
device ID table using the macro as u mentioned.

one last thing, do i have to "modify" any of the hotplug
scripts in order to support hotplugability for my driver??

thanks for ur time,

- /dev/mandeep