Question about Kernel 2.6.0 priority lists.

Hi,

I have a question regrading the Kernel 2.6.0 priority lists.

Let us consider that a task 'X' is moved into a wait queue from the active
priority queue. At a later stage, all tasks in the active prioroity queue
will exaust their time slice and move into expired priority queue. So all
the tasks in expired priority queue have their next (new) timeslice's
calculated. Now a switch from active to expired priority queue is done.

Now suppose, the task 'X' is woken up. So it will be put into the active
priority queue. Now the question is, since all other task's have got their
timeslice recalculated, is the timeslice of 'X' is also recalculated? ( or
it just runs with whatever timeslice it is left with).

Please let me know if I have got it all wrong or if I have not explained it
correctly.

Thanks for all your help and time.

Regards,
Thomas