Re: What does this warning mean?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 13:03:46 -0000, Saqib Shaikh wrote:
> My appologies.  I forgot to mention in the original email that this is a
> warning that I get when compiling a module under 2.6.0, but which never
> ocurred  with the same source under 2.4.x.

Mentioning the source and line (and presumably the actual code) would be
more helpful ;-).

Beware, that this might mean a serious problem, if the prototype changed
in an actualy incompatible way. You should really try to fix it or at
least post a detailed descritption where exactly it happens.

						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb@ucw.cz>