Questions regarding struct sock

Hi,
I have a question regarding the "struct sock" in "sock.h" file.

1) There are 2 __u32 elements one name "saddr" and the other "rcv_saddr". If what I know is correct then the latter is supposed
store the local IP address to which the socket is bound to and the
former contains the IP address to be used while transmitting the
packet. Is the above explanation correct else why do we have 2
source address data elements.
2) What is the use of the "num" data element in this structure ?
There already seems to be an element "sport" for storing the source
port info.

Would appreciate any help in answering the above question.

Thanks,
Rithin.