Re: building makefiles/modules in 2.6.0

Please read the doc at Documentation/kbuild/makefiles.txt and
modules.txt in the kernel sources.

In a nutshell: You have to write a simple makefile as:

obj-m += your_module.o
your_module-objs := main.o obj1.o obj2.o # if needed

where main.o, obj1.o and so are the objects that have to be linked in
your module. If there is only an object named as your module, you can
ommit that line.

Then, you have to do make from your module's directory:

make -C path/to/kernel/src SUBDIRS=$PWD modules

Regards,
Jaime Medrano