memory handling in multiple threads

Hello all :)

I am coding a kernel module with multiple threads. Those threads happen to
allocate memory -with a simple kmalloc()- to store dynamically structures to the
module. Those data need to remain in memory until the modul is unloaded. (I
list-link them to keep track)

The problem I encounter is that when a thread terminates after allocating memory
in that way, my kernel crashes. I can see from the logs: "kernel BUG at
slab.c:1582!" which is kfree()

Am I doing something very stupid?
I guess that every allocation by kmalloc() must be kfreed from the same process
(thread), then what should I do in my case?

No need to mention that I'm a total newcomer in kernel land, so any help is
greatly appraciated.
-Thanks-

Cheers,
Sébastien...

Those who understand binary and those who don't.