Re: make bzImage necesary??

You can try installing ccache at http://ccache.samba.org/.
It will definitely speeds up compiling of your kernel, even
if it means compiling your trivial modifications.

Hmm, an alternative way is to see if the syscalls you want
to learn, are available as hooks in the LSM framework. If
they are available, then you can simply write your customised
debugging statements by implementing the required hooks. You
can then simply compile your own LSM LKM instead of the entire
kernel.

Have fun.

Eugene

<quote sender="Manu Anand">