from nix (c vs c++)

Guys
	Thanks for those insight's. Dont want to get into baseless discussions. All I
can say is "WAIT". I "am" goint to go ahead with my plans  I wont know until
I see it myself, Thats the only way one can either prove or disprove
anything. So thank you once again.
       Anyway, if anybody have a strongly based, tested and verified
information (not "oponions" trigered out of ones own perception). Please do
let me know. The FAQ in my view is too  ambivalent and so are the various
"discussions".
Regards
Nix