timer expire

Hi All,

i'm playing with a kernel module whose aim is take an integer
(echoed to a register proc entry) as a timer expire, and to
defer some works to be done a in time handler.

When an int is echoed to such proc entry i take it to set the
expire field of a struct timer_list.

Can anyone tellme what happen if such integer is less than 0 ?

--

Daniele.

I could have made money this way, and perhaps amused myself writing code.
But I knew that at the end of my career, I would look back on years of
building walls to divide people, and feel I had spent my life making the
world a worse place.

			"A stark moral choice" by Richard Stallman.