queries

Hi there,

i am new to linux. I have to do a project i Linux as part of my curriculum. It is a project in which I have to accept the users thumbprint, authenticate and allow him access if he is the one. So i would probably need to change some modules in the kernel; those required at logon. Kindly guide me on this. I mean books i should read, any free e-book and things like that.

bye,

sanket

Yahoo! India Promotions Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players and more! Click on Yahoo! India Promos