Re: newbie: learning linux kernel?

I would suggest looking at the entry points to the kernel in a top-down
approach, start with system calls and interrupts. These two things are what
tell the kernel what to do, they would be the best place to start to see what
is really going on underneath. I found that this approach makes it easier to
understand the lower level stuff much easier since you know it purpose in the
upper level stuff.

--
Tom Bradley
Software Engineer