Re: PCI interrupt

Can you please tell me the device for which u r writing the driver.

Regards
bhaskar
At 08:04 AM 6/23/03 +0200, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm coding a driver for a pci device. Unfortunately, the device shares
the interrupt with another device (I don't know what the BIOS or the
kernel does to init the pci interrupts). At least for debugging, I'd
like to have the device its own interrupt. Is it really as simple as to
set the appropriate byte in pci config space ?

Franz

Archive:       http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ:           http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.
V. Bhaskar
Rendezvous On Chip (i) Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad, India