PF_PACKET question

I am trying to understand how the PF_PACKET sockets actually work.
Supose tha i have an PF_PACKET SOCK_RAW socket that is bind(2) at eth0. The program listens the traffic and responds to arp requests. If an arp request is recieved an arp reply is issued. My question is, the reciever computer will recieve my arp reply or tha kernel's arp reply? I believe that both will be send via eth0 but I want someone to ensure it. Which one is more likely to arrive?

Thank you in advance.

PS: I am not trying to spoof arp replies. I just want to understand PF_PACKET interface.