From: Daniele Bellucci <bellucda@tiscali.it>
To: "praveen praveen" <prav_6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: how to load module to kernel core?
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:03:09 +0200

On Mon 26 May 2003 20:54, praveen praveen wrote:
> I used the kernel compiling options also.my problem is i have load my
> module with the kernel
>
> core i.e link it with the msg.o file before calling insmod command.

Could you explain better what are you tring to do?

If you're writing a kernel module, you don't need any linkage becuase this operation is performed during module loading.

PGP PKEY http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=belch76@libero.it&op=index
ICQ# 104896040
Netphone/Fax 178.605.7063
Homepage http://web.tiscali.it/bellucda