Re: From Linux back to OS X ?

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 02:15:03PM -0500, Curran, Dominic wrote:
> However, I'm concerned about getting back to OS X after I've finished
> testing on Linux.
>
> Is it simply a matter of putting in the OS X CD, rebooting and OS X will re
> install happily ?

Works Great.

You can also configure yaboot to allow you to dual boot both operating
systems, in case you want to keep both around for some reason. Yellowdog
is probably the best choice for distro, as the debian install is typically
confusing, and the "laptop" suggested grouping of packages is more or
less completely useless for powerpc architecture..  (Debian works fine
_once installed_. The debian installer could use a little help.) I
haven't tried mandrake.

--
Is Shock-and-Awe so different from Terror?