Re: read/write from kernel module

Hi,
  I really appreciate for your help.
  Since I am not reading/writing within an interrupt, it is relative easy
to do so and I've done it using filp_open() call. Following is my simple
code which is from fs/exec.c:kernel_read()
  old_fs = get_fs();
  set_fs(get_ds());
  result = file->f_op->read(file, (caddr_t)addr, size, &pos);
  set_fs(old_fs);
  filp_close(file, NULL);

I will check to see the system call ways there.

Thanks,

-Haijin
static void live(byte food, short sleep, const double work)
{  for(;;)
    future = NULL;
}