From: S P [mailto:sage_newbie@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 2:20 AM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Subject: Kernel modules

Hi,
I have written a user-level program which requires a
pointer to sys_call_table. I invoke query_module
function with name as NULL & the value of 'which' as
QM_SYMBOLS, thus trying to get kernel symbols.

query_module returns a pointer to symbol with name
"sys_call_table_Rdfdb18bd". Is this the same as
sys_call_table ? What is the number at the end of the
symbol ?

Thanks,
SP