Need help with pci dma buffer allocation.

I'm tasked with writting a driver that allocates a 4M chunk of memory
for I/O & DMA, between 63M-67M.  The hardware I'm coding for, is a
pci<>pci bridge that allows communication from one system's memory bus
(host) to another system (target).  This communication is actually
performed both ways.  I have the system currently working, but I have to
limit it to 60M memory at boot time to enable this buffer.  I'd like to
be able to use the full range of memory.

I've tried looking at other source code examples, but none exist for
this particular instance.  I have a function call in Win2K that works
exactly this way if the driver is loaded on boot, but I need it for
linux.  I'm using 2.4.9-40 (Redhat 7.2 updated) kernel.

--
Tobin B Davis <tobind@ichips.intel.com>