Performance Statistics

Hi All,

	We would like to monitor the performance statistics of a linux system from a remote machine. We came to know that rstatd daemon exposes some performance metrics. But we are not satisfied with the number of values that we could get through rstatd. We are searching for ways which is more flexibilie and and could expose large amount of system performance metrics. I would like to know is there any feature or mechanism that the kernel can expose performance metrics to a remote system. Any idieas and suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Mohan.