module to detect sigsegv

I'm new to kernel programming and have set the goal of writing
a kernel module to detect signal 11 errors and log them.
My question is what is the best way to attack this in a module?
I've figured out how to write a basic module, but I'm having a
hard time figuring out how to do the checking.
How can I look at every signal that the kernel sends to processes
and pick out those that I want to report on?  Or how can I have
something executed on every context switch so I can perhaps check
to see if SIGSEGV is a pending signal for current?

Thanks,

Donald
----
Donald Zoch                         5900 E. Ben White Blvd. MS 625
Advanced Micro Devices              Austin, Tx  78741
MPD Unix Systems Administrator      Phone: (512) 602-7945
donald.zoch@amd.com                 Pager: (512) 604-5401