which function writes to the disk

hi

which functions writes to the disk in file system?

how can i know which user wants to write to disk, or which user has called the system call?

user registers his key by using a system call which i'm providing
he can also unregister itself using a system call

the key for each user is stored in kernel when we are writing the data to file of user we will encrypt using owners key

plz comment on this

bye

R@j@r@m