Re: writing new filesystems

In /usr/src/linux/fs/Makefile,  you need to tell about 'myfs' directory.

Nilesh.

  Nilesh Simaria, Systems Developer, DeepRoot Linux, Bangalore
          +91 (80) 8565624  http://www.deeproot.co.in

    Server Appliances. Solutions. Migration. Community Projects.
  Getting Linux to work for you. Faster. Better. Today. Every Way.