Routing table problem

Hi !
     I have this problem. I have two different network  interfaces ( A and B )
on  my machine. I would like to route IP packets whose destination address is
interface B and source address in interface A through the network, ie the packet
would get written to the driver for interface A, get routed through the network
and return to interface B where the driver for interface B would pick up the
packet. This however is not possible normally since the packet would get
internally routed within the stack and would never actually make to the physical
medium. Is there any work around for this which I could implement by inserting a
module or otherwise ?
Regards
Bashuman