Regarding the use of RPC calls

I tried to execute the RPC calls. I followed the following method.
I initially created the client handle using the programme number & version number with udp protocol. I looked at the .x file (client stub) & figured out the generated function in the .h file. Next I used the function call to invoke the RPC programme. I am unable compile the programme, since it is failing with the linking error. I searched the rpc libraries & couldn't find the function included in it. I actually looked at 'librpcsvc.so' library using ar command. Now my question is, which is the other library that needs to be invoked with inorder to eliminate the linking error. The man pages doesn't show the lib information. Any help regarding this will be great

Following is the code sample.
guest@benchtest rajeev]$ cat tst_rquota.c
# include <stdio.h>
# include <rpc/rpc.h>
# include <rpcsvc/rquota.h>

main()
{
        CLIENT *cl;
        char *server = "10.114.53.143";
        //int *result;
        getquota_args *args;
        getquota_rslt *result;

        cl = clnt_create(server,RQUOTAPROG,RQUOTAVERS,"udp");
        if (cl == NULL)
        {
                perror("Cannot create the rpc handle\n");
                exit(1);
        }
        result = rquotaproc_getquota_1(args,cl);
        printf("Status =%d\n",result->status);

}
[guest@benchtest rajeev]$
I executed the following programme & here is the error message.

[guest@benchtest rajeev]$ cc tst_rquota.c -lrpcsvc -lnsl
/tmp/ccMJnlVw.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccMJnlVw.o(.text+0x56): undefined reference to `rquotaproc_getquota_1'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

[guest@benchtest rajeev]$
Now my question is, is there any other library that needs to be linked with it. The ar on the  -lrpcsvc library in the user lib does not show the presence of the rquotaproc_getquota_1 programme.

Any help in this regard will be great.