Re: urgent about the headers(please)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 07:00:04PM +0000, akula nishanth wrote:

[Please do not hit send twice in your webmail client. Please wrap your
lines at 72 characters, that will make your mails much easier to read.
Thank you.]

> hai    i am doing my final year project in which i have to print the
> headers from skbuff in which i am unable to print icmp, tcp and udp
> headers from skbuff.

"Unable" is _very_ vague. Are you getting garbage when you try to print
out these variables? Do you not know how to get the data you need? Are
you getting compile errors? runtime errors? etc...

If you are getting garbage, look into the ntohl() and ntohs() functions.
If you don't know where to get your data, spend some time with lxr.
If you are getting compile errors, find the GCC error message output.
If you are getting runtime errors, add more printk() lines until you
understand what is going on. :)

Cheers

--
You too can spend five years in prison; just distribute this program
once US Senator Hollings's CBDTPA bill is passed into law: