questions in linux process memory management

Hi,

I have following questions regrading linux process memory management.

1) Can a process modify its own text region(code).

2)Can a process have two different pages (in linear address space) that are allocated same frame.

3) Process reads its text region for intructions to execute. But Is there an occasion when a process reads data from its text region ??

If possible please give me example for them.

Thank you in advance,

KR

"Conquering Myselves to Conquer The World"

"Securing Kernel to Secure Whole System"

Do you Yahoo!?