Re: Help for Charcter Device driver

Easy way to get rid of version mismatch problem is to use -f option for
insmod, see the man page.

If you have compiled the module and booted on 2.2.16-22smp kernel, then
problem is because /usr/include/linux/version.h header file refers to
2.4.0-0.26smp (means you have different header files).

Regards,
Madhu