mapping inode *-> filename

Hi,
  I am writing a linux security module, using the LSM framework.  The LSM
framework provides hooks into linux kernel.  I have to log access to certain
set of files specified by the user.
  The module I am writing receives some information like struct inode *,
struct file *, struct dentry
*dentry.  Not all these are availabe in all the functions that I am using.
I have to map these pointers with a filename that exists in the filesystem.
  I am not able to figure out how to map inode * / dentry * to a filename?
Is there any function available in kernel that provides this?
  TIA,
  Puja.