Re: DMA support

Hi David,

>These are two board specific memory regions.
>
>Assuming a 'signal processing controller' means that there is
>a DSP or processor on the board, then these two regions probably
>correspond to regions of the DSP/CPU memory map on the
>board.

There is FPGA Xilinx  on this card. Now i can read/write data to/from
this card. There are ZBT memeory and flash. I have access to all
register on this card. Now i need to use DMA channel.

>Do you have information on the memory map of these two regions?

The first region is PLX register, second  and third one are FPGA
register and FPGA memory.
Now to access to all os these register i use firsta of all
ioremap_nocache and after readb/writeb.

>I can send you a driver that finds the PLX-9054 device and allows
>you to memory map these regions. I can also show how to mmap
>the two other regions - this allows programmed I/O from
>user space - good for checking things out.

If it is not difficult for You, it was nice.

thanks,
Kirill