RE: unregister_netdevice

Suresh,

Thanks for your reply.
Well, It seems ip link or ifconfig is no able to see
the device.
When I do lsmod, I can see devic is there.
With rmmod, it says module is not loaded and insmod
says devices is already loaded.

After rebooting it works find for a while, but again
ges to some situation if I do not work on it for a
while eventhogh traffic flowing throght it during that
period.

Any suggestion to avoid this problem permanently.

Thanks,
Nitin