From: nitin panjwani [mailto:nitin_rpr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:05 PM
To: kernelnewbies@nl.linux.org
Subject: kernel compilation

Hi All,

I am trying to copile 2.4.19 , but I am not able to do
so. Does the compilation process depends on the
motherboard.. I mean simply "make bzImage ".

Whenever I am trying to compile my kernel.. I am not
gettin the consistene errors all the times..as I am
expecting when I am not changing any configuration
during multiple compiles.

Any help will be appreciable.
Thanks,