Help on getting exported kernel symbols

hi All,

Can anyboyd pleae suggest me to how retreive the all kernel symbols as cat
/proc/ksyms do. Somebody suggested to how to retreive the symbols that all
local to my module.

I tried like this
// For to retreive the exported symbols from my module.
struct module *my_module = THIS_MODULE

Then i used "my_module->sys" to access the symbols.

Is there any way to access the "ksys" name and address of all exported
module symbols.Somebody suggested me to EXPORT_SYMBOL(module_list) in
/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/i386_ksysm.c. Then rebuild the kernel to access
that sysmbol which will having address of Kernel_module. There is no other
process avail to access the kernel sysmbols from my module as i did it for
my module.Appreciate any help.TIA

Regards,
Rajeev