module_info file

I am new to the whole building a linux kernel thing
and was checking out your site.  So far I was
successfully able to compile my own kernel.

My system is a RedHat 7.3 system.  I noticed
in the /boot directory there is a module-conf
file.  I was wondering if you knew of any information
or script on how to create that file.

Thank you for your help.

"I wish the ring never came to me.  I wish
none of these things ever happened." ~ Frodo

"So do all who live to see such times, but
that is not for them to decide.  The only
thing we can decided is what to do with the
time that is given to us." ~ Gandalf.

Todd Beauchemin
high-commander@todds-world.net
Hotmail: Marauder328@hotmail.com